- Worked for 13 years at a well-known Nashville, TN, based speakers bureau. He spent seven of them as the company’s Vice President.
- Co-owned and served as President of the highly acclaimed Nashville Speakers Bureau.
- Holds the prestige of being the longest-tenured, faith-based agent currently working in the lecture industry.
In 2009, Ron launched Single Source Speakers, his own speakers bureau, with an innovative approach to customer service. It guarantees EVERY customer and/or client:
- Top-notch speakers
- 24/7 access to Ron Miller via his office and cell phone numbers
- Rapid response to all inquiries
- Better communication between sponsors and speakers
- One degree from any speaker
Single Source Speaker cuts out the red tape. There are no inflated prices. No fees for services you don't need.
We take the hassle out of scheduling a speaker by putting more power in your hands. Our ultimate goal is to give every client and customer an unmatched customer service experience.
One Degree from the Family Farm
Ron graduated from Malone College in Canton, OH, with a degree in secondary education and taught school for three years. He later attended Nashville School of Law where he concentrated on Contract Law. He puts that knowledge to use every day, scheduling some of the most sought-after speakers at events around the globe.
A Heart That’s One Degree Warmer
When he’s not scheduling speakers, Ron focuses a great deal of his time on what he considers his other two great passions in life. He is a founding member of GracePointe Church in Nashville, TN, at which he also holds a position on the Board of Elders. He is founder of Friends of Tim Kane, an organization aimed at gaining freedom for a Florida inmate serving two life sentences for crimes that happened when he was just 14 years old.